........Legal terms and conditions:
Access to this site and the use of information contained on it is governed by the terms and conditions set out below. Please take the time to read the terms and conditions carefully. By using this website you are agreeing, and you are signifying your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not read our terms and conditions of use, you should not use this website.
........Terms and conditions of use:
1. This site is established in Ireland in accordance with the laws of Ireland and the terms and conditions of use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland. Should any dispute arise from your use of the site or any of the information on it, you agree to allow such dispute to be heard in the Irish Courts.
2. The material contained on this site is not intended to provide nor does it constitute legal or any other advice on any particular matter and is provided for general information purposes only. No reader should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any material contained on this website without seeking appropriate professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances and issues.
3. While the Russian Irish Business Club (RIBC) has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that all of the information on the site is accurate at the time of inclusion, we do not represent that this is the case and it should not be relied upon as such. This website is available to all users without any representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. The RIBC make no representations, warranties or undertakings about any of the materials on this website or any content of, or information on, any other website referred to or accessed by hypertext link or otherwise through this website or from which this website is referred to or accessed by hypertext link or otherwise ("Third Party Site"). The RIBC does not endorse or approve the content of any Third Party Site, nor will the RIBC have any liability in connection with any Third Party Site.
4. Neither RIBC nor any of its officers, associates, consultants, employees or other representatives will be liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with your use of the materials, facilities and services offered through this website, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage, loss of data, income, profit or opportunity, loss of or damage to property and claims of Third Parties.
5. The RIBC reserve the right to change the content, presentation, performance, user facilities and availability of any part of this website at its sole discretion, including these terms and conditions of use and you should check these terms and conditions of use regularly for any changes.
6. RIBC is the trademark of the Russian Irish Business Club. All other trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos contained on this website belong to their respective owners.
7. Copyright on the site and the information set out on it belongs to the RIBC and may not be copied, transmitted or reproduced without the prior consent of RIBC. The information, content, graphics, text, sounds, images, buttons, trademarks, service marks, tradenames and logos ("the Materials") contained on this website are protected by copyright, trademark, database right, sui generis right and other intellectual property laws, under national laws and international treaties. You are granted a limited licence solely for your own personal non commercial use to refer to, bookmark or a point to any page within this website, and to download the Materials contained on this website to a single personal computer, and to print a single hard copy of the Materials contained on this website for your own personal reference, provided however that all copyright, trademark and other propriety notices are left intact. The grant of this limited licence is conditional on your agreement to, and compliance with, all of these terms and conditions of use. Any other use of the Materials on this website, including any form of copying or reproduction, modification, distribution, republication, extraction, reutilisation, incorporation or integration with other Materials or works or redelivery using framing technology, without the prior written permission of the RIBC is strictly prohibited and is in violation of the propriety rights of RIBC.
Due to the nature of the internet, computers, data flow and other technical and economical practicalities, www.ireland.ru/ribc is vulnerable to various security issues and hence should be considered unsecured. By using www.ireland.ru/ribc and the internet in general you may be subject to various risks, including among others, eavesdropping, sniffing, spoofing, forgery, spanning, spamming, imposturing, tampering, harassment, fraud, electronic trespassing, hacking, nuking, system contamination, including without limitation, viruses, worms, trojan horses, causing unauthorised, damaging or harmful access and/or retrieval of information and data on your computer and other forms of activity which may be considered unlawful.
........Bulletin Board, Message Boards/Web Conference:
........Terms of Agreement:
Because of potential liability issues, the RIBC is only able to offer free access to the bulletin board, message boards/web conference ("the Service") if you accept the following terms. The Service is provided "as is" and without any warranty or condition of any kind, expressed or implied, subject to the provisions contained herein for your private personal use only. Any other use or attempt to use the Service for commercial purposes, promotional products and services, or other such purposes directly or indirectly, by you or by a third party is prohibited.
In no event shall the RIBC be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages, or for interrupted communications, lost data or lost profits, arising out of or in connection with this agreement or the provision or failure to provide the service
The RIBC does not control the content posted by the Service and as such does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content. You understand by using this Service you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will the RIBC be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any point been posted or e-mailed or otherwise transmitted via the Service.
........Content distributed by you through the Service:
(a) You are solely responsible for your content and we act as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of your information. However, we reserve the right to remove content from our Service if we believe it may create liability for us or any partner or affiliate or any users. We may reprint, modify, distribute or delete the posting and other content you post, transmit or otherwise distribute through the Service at our discretion. You understand, acknowledge and accept that upon posting a message or other content on any discussion available to this Service, your content could be widely accessible.
(b) You warrant that you will not :
(c) The RIBC reserves the right to remove you from and deny you access to the Service or any part of the Service if you attempt to do any of the foregoing prohibited activities or otherwise for your failure to abide by these terms.
(d) The RIBC shall not be obliged to actively monitor the information users deliver or send on or through the Service and shall not be responsible for any information received on or through www.ireland.ru/ribc
Privacy and security of communications and transactions over the internet is important for the RIBC and its members and www.ireland.ru/ribc has implemented practices and procedures that seek to protect your privacy
Industry standard encryption and authentication methods are used on the website to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information.
........Hypertext transfer protocol security
www.ireland.ru/ribc employs HyperText Transfer Trotocol Tecurity (HTTPS) technology which ensures privacy and integrity of sensitive information which is passed from the member's browser and the RIBC servers. www.ireland.ru/ribc uses HTTPS whenever your credit card details or passwords are transmitted. HTTPS encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us.
Secure servers, firewall systems and database encryption are used to protect against unauthorised access.
The RIBC is committed to protecting your privacy. www.ireland.ru/ribc dies not sell, trade, rent or pass on personal information to third parties. Furthermore, all of the member data that we collect is stored on secure servers and is protected against unauthorised access, by using robust industry standard firewall systems and database encryption.
We use "cookies", which are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive to identify a user's session on certain parts of the www.ireland.ru/ribc website for the duration of that site visit. We do not link them to any personally identifiable information.
The RIBC consistently represents an image of professionalism, solidity and prestige